Pronto Software are an Australian developer of award-winning business management and analytics solutions. Pronto Xi, our ERP software, integrates accounting, operational and mobile features in a single system – optimising business processes and unlocking actionable insights. Over 1,700 organisations have leveraged our industry experience and innovation to increase growth and revenue.
Pronto Woven is the digital consultancy division of Pronto Software. The team’s innovative solutions transform customer and employee engagement across digital channels – extending the capabilities of Pronto Xi ERP and driving strategic change. Pronto Woven helps organisations harness the power of real-time interactions from a single source of truth – to simplify the operations and enhance customer experience.
About our Support Consulting opportunity:Reporting to the Customer Support Manager (Woven) and working directly with corporate clients who use our ERP integrated solutions, our Support consultants are responsible for helping our customers best utilise the digital solutions we develop, to enhance and cater to their individual business needs.
- Respond to and co-ordinate customer enquiries
- Research functional requirements, conduct gap analysis and provide quotations for custom development work
- Work with our developers to test and deliver software fixes. Prioritise the importance of IT security and data
- Be a high-level problem-solver who is resourceful, inventive, and takes pride in their work
- Perform product testing and write product documentation
- Be willing to learn business software systems and expand into more technical tasks
- Install and deploy applications remotely
What you’ll get:
- Grow your career utilising and developing your customer service skills to deliver excellent outcomes for a varied customer base
- Earn a salary commensurate with your experience plus a range of employee benefits
- Work in a modern and friendly team environment
- Enjoy the support of your peers and management team
- Work in a hybrid work location (WFH and in-office)
- Join a well-established and mature software development and vendor company with more than 1700 clients
The right candidate will:
- Be an experienced customer service professional, able to build rapport
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage their time well, planning and prioritise various concurrent requests
- Be highly motivated and proactive, bringing a can-do attitude
Additionally advantageous, but not essential:
- Experience with bug tracking tools, software testing and commercial software support procedures
- Experience with Digital eCommerce and/or Content Management systems
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and APIs
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Our commitment is to inspire and support our people in their pursuit of excellence, empower them to contribute to constructive change, help them meet the challenge of work life balance, reward and celebrate their success as both individuals and members of the Pronto Software team.
To be considered for this opportunity, please include a letter of application and CV demonstrating your experience and skills as they relate to the requirements above.
Please email your resume with cover letter to [email protected]
Pronto Software does not use external recruitment services.